BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, November 1, 2010

you is important in my life ..my h0nny bunny ..

suami syer comel mcm sin chan nie ..<3

I'll be with you as long as you want me to Until... the end... of time..From the day I met you I knew we'd be together..And now I know I wanna be with you forever..I wanna marry you and I wanna have your kids..
Thinking never compared to the feeling of your kisses..


I can say I'm truly happy to this day..You've made me thank god that I've lived my life everyday..
There's never been a doubt in my mind ..That I regret ever having you by my side..


But if the day comes that I have to let you go ..I think there's something I should probably let you know..
Enjoy in everyday that I spent with you..And I won't miss you 'cause I'm happy that I had you at all